Table of Contents
How to: Three Ways to Cold Brew Coffee
If you are wondering how to make iced coffee at home then this guide is all about that! Not only you will learn the process of making instant coffee cold brew but you will also learn to make the secret McDonalds and Starbucks iced latte.
We have also provided with tons of iced coffee recipes easy to make in just minutes. So if you want to become the master of ice coffee then you should give this guide a thorough read.
Impressive Benefits of Cold Brew Coffee:
- Helps in boosting the metabolism because of caffeine and that can also help with body fat reduction
- Caffeine present in cold brew coffee may also help with mood enhancement
- Some compounds in cold coffee may also lower heart disease risk
- Drinking around four to six cups of cold coffee per day may also lower the type-2 diabetes risk
- Cold coffee also has less acidic nature than hot coffee which means it is easier on your stomach
How to make homemade iced coffee in 3 easy steps?
Purchase roasted coffee, ground them and add 226g of grounded coffee in a jar along with two cups of water and gently stir
Now cover the jar and let it chill in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours
Lastly, place a cheesecloth in a strainer with fine mesh and pour the chilled coffee through it and into a second jar and you have your cold brew coffee
iced coffee recipe easy
How to make iced coffee with instant coffee?
- Put 250ml milk, 125ml water, and one ice cube, 2 to 3 tsp of instant coffee and 2 to 3 tsp of brown sugar in a blender and blend it until you see the formation of foams
- Now put some ice cubes in the glasses you will put the coffee in
- Pour the coffee in glasses and you are done
How to make iced coffee frappe?
- Put one ¼ cup of ice cubes, ½ cup of milk, ¾ cup of fresh brewed cold coffee, one tablespoon of raw cane sugar and some whipped cream (optional) in a blender.
- Puree/pulse this blend until it is frothy the ice is crushed
- Taste it and adjust its sweetness according to your preference
- Pour in a jar or glass and serve with a straw
How to make iced coffee with Nescafe?
- 1Place the Nescafe Gold coffee in a heatproof jug, add 260ml of hot water and stir until the coffee is dissolved
- 2Now add 125ml of cold water, stir it and then pour this mixture in an ice-cube tray with 12 holes and place in freezer until it is frozen
- 3Now take a small saucepan and put some milk in it and cook it over low heat. Stir it until the milk is just warm and not more than 40 °C.
- 4Now add 80g of chocolate powder, turn off the heat and stir until the chocolate powder is dissolved
- 5Now divide the ice cubes among the serving cups or glasses, pour this mixture of milk and chocolate powder in the glasses and sprinkle some chocolate if you want, and you are done!
Most popular iced coffee home recipes
Vanilla iced coffee recipe:
Add half cup of hot water and two teaspoons of instant coffee together and then blend them with ¼ cup of vanilla coffee creamer, add ice and you are done.
Caramel iced coffee recipe
Add four tbsp. ground coffee in 175ml cold water in a saucepan and put it on the boil. Now once it is boiled, let it cool, and then pour ¾ of the coffee in a glass, add caramel in the glass, now add creamer, stir and enjoy.
Mocha iced coffee
Fill a mason jar or glass with ice, fill half of the jar or glass with freshly brewed coffee, add coffee as per your need, add some good chocolate syrup squirts, stir, put whipped cream and a piece of chocolate and you are done.
Iced coffee recipes Starbucks
Pour a pound of grounds of coffee in eight cups of water, stir once and then cover it and let it sit for 24 hours. Now filter the coffee in a pitcher and refrigerate in the fridge for around eight hours and you are done
Vanilla iced coffee McDonalds:
Fill 175ml cup with justice, pour ¼ cup of syrup of vanilla over the ice, then put ¼ cup of the half-and-half and 1 cup of cold coffee and you are done
How do you make iced coffee with a coffee maker?
- Take your filter coffee machine and prepare a pot of coffee like you normally do
- Allow it to fully brew and then remove it from the heat as soon as it reaches optimal percolation.
- Now let it cool down completely
- Now you can either make ice cubes of it and dilute them with milk or water or refrigerate the coffee and drink it when it’s cold.
Best cold brew coffee makers for home & office
If you are wondering how to make iced coffee at home, then you first need to get the best instant coffee cold brew, and this one by Gator is just what you need.
Its huge vacuum-layered capacity kit is double filtered that enhances the flavor of your cold coffee. Some features are:
- Well-insulated keeps coffee 69 minutes hotter than glass
- The cool-touch handle protects the user’s hands
- Highly durable and rustproof
- Design to stop the sediments and ley coffee oils into your cup
2. Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Maker:
Are you looking to go old-school? Well, then you will definitely find this tap cold brew quite handy and close to old times! It is sort of a mason jar with a tap on it and cold brew system that makes delicious cold coffee. The best part about this jar-shaped cold brewer is that its tap design does not make any mess and you get your coffee in a convenient manner.
- Brews in under two minutes
- Can brew around 16 servings at once
- Its dishwasher safe
- Coffee stays fresh for two weeks with its airtight sealing lid
- Adjustable steel spout offers control over drip
Whether you need to brew hot coffee or the cold coffee, the Toddy Cold Brew is your go-to brew system. The best part is that even if you don’t know how to make iced coffee at home, you can conveniently and easily make one with this system. It comes with a set of instructions and a whole guide with recipes allowing you to make different kinds of coffees.
- Patented system for cold brewing makes less acidic coffee
- Coffee stays fresh for over two weeks
- Comes with two reusable filters and recipe guide
- Has one year warranty
If you prefer your cold brewer to have multiple settings so you can always adjust the taste of coffee to your preferences then you should give this one by Cuisinart a try. Its sleek silver and black color design will complement the décor of your kitchen as well. Furthermore, all of its removable parts are safe to be used in the dishwasher. Some of the features are:
- Makes seven cups in one brew
- Makes ready-to-drink cold coffee in 25-45 minutes
- Has different kinds of strength settings
- Cleaning is easy as its parts are removable
- Coffee can be stored in the fridge for up to two-weeks
5. Oxo good grips cold brew coffee maker:
The reason why this one is one of the best instant coffee cold brew systems is because it has a perforated rainmaker that evenly spreads the water over the grounds of coffee for the best extraction of flavor. Furthermore, it brews low acid coffee that is perfect for everyone especially for people with a sensitive stomach. Some key features are:
- Mesh filter is ultra-fine and easy to clean
- The glass carafe has measurement markings for convenience
- Its stopper keeps the coffee fresh when stored in the fridge
- Easy disassemble and clean
- Comes with 10 paper filters
Now just use your instant iced coffee packets in this cold brewer and make a perfect, rich and flavorful cold coffee to enjoy this summer.
The brewer has a small size allowing it to fit inside a refrigerator easily and because of its small size and portable handle, you can easily carry it from one place to another. Some of its main features are:
- Beautiful minimalistic design
- Very easy to use and clean
- Steeper has fill levels to eliminate guesswork
- Can make around 14 servings in one brew
- Coffee stays fresh for two weeks
ConclusionThis is it! Now not only you know what the best cold coffee brewers are out there, but you also know how to make iced coffees at home using tons of iced coffee recipes easy to make that we have provided in this article. So now close your computer, brew some cold coffee and enjoy!
Other articles you might enjoy:
- A Complete Guide on How to make coffee with a coffee maker Step-by-step
- Quick Steps for Picking the Best Coffee Sweetener For weight loss