If you want to get the best coffee creamer for weight loss, you need to do a little bit of work in understanding what they are, why you need them and which ones are the best. But luckily, we already have done this groundwork for you!
We have created the guide containing the best fat-free coffee creamer products and we have also provided the answers to what they are, why you need them and much more.
So make sure to read this guide till the end and you will not only get to know coffee creamers for weight loss but many other types of creamers as well.
coffeelovers101.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost, By advertising Amazon.com
What is a Low-Calorie Coffee Creamer?
There are mainly two types of coffee creamers; the regular ones and the low-calorie coffee creamer.
The reason it is known as the low calorie is that it doesn’t have the ingredients such as sugar, artificial sweeteners, fats and other chemicals that contribute to the deterioration of health and fitness.
So, people who care about their health embarked on a journey of finding the healthy alternatives for this high-calorie creamer and they discovered one. The low-calorie creamer usually contains healthier alternatives of sugar, artificial sweeteners and fat such as canned coconut milk, grass-fed butter and MCT oil making them both tasty and healthy.
Why You Need Keto Coffee Creamer?
The best coffee creamer for weight loss is the keto coffee creamer that contains virtually no fat and other high-calorie ingredients such as sugar. And the reason why you need it is that regular creamers contain artery-blocking ingredients such as fat that can not only cause cardiovascular issues but obesity as well.
This is the main reason you need to avoid regular coffee creamer and go for fat-free coffee creamer aka keto coffee creamer. Furthermore, people who are trying to lose weight or stay in shape will find the keto creamer the best coffee creamer belly fat reducer without compromising much of its creamy taste.
How Many Weight Watchers Points Are in Coffee Creamer?
Weight Watcher points are the numbers that are assigned to foods based on the number of calories they contain. This means if a food has 5 weight watcher points and another food has 2, the second one will have fewer calories.
So when it comes to the coffee creamers, your weight watcher point count should not go above 2 points per serving. However, the lower point count you can get, the better it is for your health and body shape because more fat and calories will ultimately result in health issues and obesity.
Are There Any Healthy Coffee Creamers?
Yes, there are healthy coffee creamers and to your surprise, you can now find hundreds of them not in just retail stores but also at online marketplaces such as Amazon.
Many brands are famous for rolling out the best coffee creamer for weight loss and people are experiencing good results as well. We will tell you all about those and vegan coffee creamer as well later in this detailed guide.
We recommend that you always buy the fat-free coffee creamer from Amazon because of two main reasons; convenience and credibility. You have the convenience of placing the order while sitting at your couch and getting the item delivered to your home. Also, you can check reviews regarding a specific seller to see how trustworthy they are before you place the order. Keep reading the guide to find the best healthy coffee creamers.
Best Coffee Creamer for Weight Watchers
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the right of everyone and that doesn’t mean that you need to give up the delicious creamy coffee that you happily drink every morning. There are many coffee creamers for weight watchers that are under 2 points per serving. Have a look at the best coffee creamer for weight loss below:
- SOY CREAMER BY SILK ORIGINAL: This one contains just 1 point for every serving which is great for people trying to maintain a healthy and fit body. It is not only dairy-free but it also contains very low sweetness which means even lower calories. You can find it both online and offline.
- CALORIE FREE COFFEE CREAMER BY WALDEN FARMS: If you are not a fan of even 1 weight watch point, then we have something for you as well. This one by Walden Farms contains ZERO points per serving of 1 tablespoon. Furthermore, it is available in a variety of exciting flavors such as Caramel, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha and more.
- COCONUT MILK CREAMER: Do you love coconut milk? Well then why not have the creamer made of this wonderful and healthy milk? It only has 1 weight watch point per serving and comes in French Vanilla flavor as well.
- CAFE CREATIONS BY WEIGHT WATCHERS: One of the best coffee creamer for weight loss because it contains ZERO weight watcher points per serving; how great is that? And do you know what’s amazing about it? It comes in two tasty flavors; Vanilla Bean and Macho Mocha, so now you can enjoy healthy coffee creamer in delicious flavors.
- MATE FAT-FREE BY NESTLE: Last but not the least, this one contains just 1 weight watcher point and comes in three flavors including French Vanilla, Original and Hazelnut. It is rich and creamy with a hint of sweetness. Do try it, you’ll love it!
Well these are some of the best coffee creamer for weight loss, make sure to try them all and decide which healthy creamer suits your taste buds the best.
Is There a Zero-Calorie Coffee Creamer?
YES! There is a zero-calorie coffee creamer and you can easily find it at superstores or at Amazon. You can get one from famous brands such as Walden Farms that not only offer the zero-calorie but best taste as well.
Just make sure to double-check on the package that it clearly states the creamer you are getting contains no calories at all. If the calories are less than one, you can still get it because it won’t matter that much.
What is the Best Coffee Creamer for Weight Loss?
There are tons of best coffee creamer for weight loss but the problem is that you will be bombarded with tons of options if you go to the market or browse on the internet. The real question is; which one is the best and most affordable? That is where we come in! With our expertise, we have shortlisted the best fat-free coffee creamer so that you don’t have to try out hundreds of them before you can find the good stuff. Have a look at the table of top 7 creamers for weight loss below:
Top 10Fat-Free Coffee Creamer Brands
There are many coffee creamers that offer minimal fat quantity but it is nearly impossible to find fat free ones because all of them will contain a little bit of fat. But the good thing is that your body needs some fat to survive as well. So even if you get a little from creamers, it should not make much difference. So here are 10 coffee creamers with minimal fat quantity:
- 1Extra Extra by Dunkin’ Donuts
- 2International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 3Vanilla by Dunkin’ Donuts
- 4Sweet Flavors by Coffee-Mate
- 5French Vanilla by Coffee Mate
- 6Original by Dunkin’ Donuts
- 7Sugar-Free by International Delight
- 8Coconut Creamer by So Delicious
- 9Sweet Flavored by Califia Farms
- 10Original by Silk Soy
Are There Any Vegan Coffee Creamers?
Yes! There are and you can enjoy the same taste without any non-vegan ingredients and the calorie count will be low as well so that you can maintain a healthy lifestyle. There are many brands that sell the coffee creamers for vegans and we will tell you about them in the next section.
The vegan coffee creamer contains non-dairy ingredients such as plant milk like flax, coconut almond or soy and that is how they get their creamy taste and look.
What is the Best Tasting Vegan Coffee Creamer?
As mentioned above, there are many brands that specifically make vegan coffee creamer and to be honest, the creamers taste damn good too. So if you are searching for the best creamers for vegans, we have got you covered. Have a look at the top ones below:
Well that concludes our today’s guide on best coffee creamer for weight loss and vegan coffee creamers. Just make sure to take your time to read the label carefully to see how many weight watcher points a coffee creamer has (under 2 is better) and how many calories it has. Make sure to go for the lowest calorie and fat so that you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle.