Are you a coffee lover and are you on the lookout for The Best coffee grinder under 50. If the answer is yes, then this article can perhaps help you.
Avid coffee drinkers and connoisseurs understand the taste and aroma of coffee that is home-made by grinding coffee seeds and then making a decoction out of it and then drinking it.
Hence, this article is focussed on understanding something more about burr grinders. once we are done with it, we will review nine coffee grinders under 50$.
We are sure it will be helpful for all those who are on the lookout for the right coffee grinder that is affordable and has the required features that could help the readers to enjoy an aromatic and naturally made coffee beverage.
This understanding and knowledge are certainly important and beneficial because of the fact that there are dozens of such models and makes of coffee filters out there in the market place.
Without the right knowledge, there is a risk of choosing a filter based on gut feelings instead of other important factors.
If You are in A Hurry! check Below:
Our top picks of inexpensive coffee grinders “Best sellers”
What is Burr Grinder machine?
Burr coffee grinders are made from two surfaces that are revolving and also abrasive. The coffee seeds are ground between these two surfaces.
It calls for patience because the users have to put only few beans at a time in the containers that grind the coffee seeds.
Many coffee lovers prefer to spend money on the best coffee grinder under 50 $ because they are perhaps better when compared to grinders that use blades to grind the coffee seeds.
The burr grinder help in grinding the seeds in a uniform grind size. This helps the users to have better control over the grind when compared to those that use blades for grinding.
How do Burr Grinders Work?
These grinder machines use a unique and efficient technology when grinding coffee seeds. They have sharp cutting instruments and they also have the most precise adjustments.
These two characteristics help in grinding coffee in a consistent and uniform manner. The two burrs located opposite to one another also help in chopping the beans efficiently.
They also ensure that the beans are broken and once this has been done the beans are coarsely and finely ground coffee.
Where to Buy Coffee Grinders?
Coffee grinders come in different brand names, models, sizes, shapes, specifications and capacities. They are available in almost all big brick and mortar supermarkets or even in exclusive stores that stock and sell such devices.
Over the past few years, scores of customers have moved online for purchasing the best coffee grinder budget apparatuses. There is much such online e-commerce outlets from where it is possible to buy these coffee grinders & manual grinder.
Many manufacturers also sell many brands and models of burr grinder directly from their online sites.
However, if you buy from reputed sites like Amazon.com, you will stand benefitted in many ways. They have some of the best choices of burr coffee filters cutting across many brands and models not only from this country but across the world.
Amaon on SALE & Best seller Coffee Grinders:
- 【Grinding Coarse or Fine Coffee Beans as you Please】Just by simply...
- 【Rapid Grinding】High power with 20000-24000 r/min allows you to get...
- 【Dishwasher Safe】The stainless steel cups can be removed from the base....
- 【Multipurpose】Use the small counter top grinding machine as a grain...
- Automatic coffee and spice grinder with variable settings: Coarse, Medium,...
- Chamber Maid Cleaning System sweeps chamber walls to reduce mess and waste
- Precisely grind for the amount of coffee you are brewing: From 4 to 12...
- 1 year limited warranty
- Included Components: Cuisinart Dcg-20Bk Coffee Bar Coffee Grinder, Black...
- One-touch Operation, Fast and Efficient. Compact Modern Design with Safety...
- Durable Stainless Steel Blades.
- 2.5 oz (70gm) Capacity. Yields up to 7 cups of Coffee.
- Grippable Surface, Transparent lid and Built-In Power Cord Storage.
- New and improved with reinforced hexagonal adapter for increased grind...
- Ceramic mill is easily adjusted for right grind coarseness providing a...
- Small lightweight and slim design makes for easy storage and travel can be...
- Easy to read measurements up to 2 cups of storage
- Easy Blending Cycles: one-touch buttons, six pre-programmed cycles, pulse,...
- Patented Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for...
- Self-Cleaning: add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in...
- Large Batches: BPA-Free WildSide+ jar is a 90 ounce volume jar with 36...
- 【Adjustable Grinding Precision】There are seconds marks above the timing...
- 【Removable Grinding Cup】The cup is removable and it can grinds 2.5oz...
- 【Multi-functional Coffee Grinder】This electric coffee grinder can also...
- 【Quieter than Other Competitors】The average noise is 63 dB, which is...
How much is a Coffee Grinder in A Shoe-String Budget?
There are different price ranges in which these coffee grinders are available. They come in different price ranges. There are low end models that come with a price tag of around $20.
But it would be better to stay away from these as these are mostly unbranded ones. You can get some quality burr grinders for around $50 while the high-end models could cost anywhere between $60 to $120 and even more.
You have to do your research and then choose the right one keeping in mind your exact needs. There are some quality brands of burr grinder coffee machines that comes for around $50.
How to Use Burr Coffee Grinders?
The entire mechanics of burr grinders is quite simple. They make use of sharp cutting instruments and there are two such instruments.
They also come with precision adjustment and they help in grinding the beans consistently and uniformly.
You can use burrs made out of ceramic metals or even stainless steel based burrs can be used. You could use either flat and conical shaped burrs or a combination of both. The coffee grinders has two chambers, the top and the bottom.
The grinding instruments are there on the top chamber. You should put in a handful of coffee beans on the top chamber, with the bottom chamber attached to it.
The top chamber also has provision to attach a crank and in most burr grinders the crank handles can be removed and affixed again. The crank handle has to be rotated and it is connected to the cutting instruments.
As they rotate, the coffee seeds are ground and you get an even and uniform supply of coffee powder as the grounded powder settles in the lower chamber.
For the best results, you should use the manual coffee ground machine immediately else you may lose the flavor. You also have an electrically operated burr grinder that can be operated without the need for cranks.
We now have a reasonably good idea about the different aspects of burr coffee grinders. Let us now review nine different models of electric grinders under 50 so that the readers are able to get a better idea of the same.
1.Cusibox Electric Coffee Grinder
This is a cute looking and efficient-performing burr grinding Machine from the house of Cusibox. It has a number of interesting features and here are a few of them.
- It works with a lid switch button and by pressing the lid, the machine starts grinding the coffee seeds quite efficiently. It has a powerful 150W motor and can handle coffee, nuts, herbs, and spices. The stainless steel blade is of the best quality and you can be sure that it offers uniform cutting and grinding.
- A versatile grinder and suitable for grinding a number of items.
- It allows customizing the grinding.
- Ergonomics and sleekly designed.
- Easy to clean
- ETL approval
- Uneven grinding.
- Not long-lasting.
2. Hamilton Beach Electric Coffee Grinder
This electric coffee grinder model from Hamilton Beach is feature rich.
- Comes with multiple grind size settings.
- Complete hands free grinding. Once the grinding is over, the device shuts off automatically.
- Grinder chamber is removable
- Suitable for making 14 cups of coffee.
- High quality stainless steel blades ensures smooth and uniform grinding.
- Simple easy and pour option.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Users can adjust the settings for the fineness of the ground coffee beans.
- Cord storage can be hidden.
- Stainless steel is durable and long lasting.
- Automatic shut off feature.
- Ergonomically designed and can be placed easily in the kitchen.
- Regular breakdowns.
- Not the best value for money.
3. Mr. Coffee Burr Coffee Grinder
If you are looking for the best coffee grinders that has the right combination of looks and performance, then you have many options to try this out. It is feature rich and we are happy to list down a few of them.
- It comes with an impressive 18 custom grind size setting.
- Bean hopper is removable
- The bean hopper is transparent and users can see the grinding of the coffee seeds.
- It is capable of holding around 1/2 pound of coffee beans.
- It works on a powerful 160 watt motor
- Cord storage facility
- Safety features are quite impressive.
- Perhaps one of the few grinders with 18 settings.
- Enjoy the coffee of your liking.
- Weighs just around 4.4 pounds
- Impressively designed and can fit into a small kitchen.
- Hassle free performance.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Reasonably priced and offers value for money.
- Has a limited lifespan of around 15 months.
- Customer support and service not up to the mark.
4. Cuisnart Automatic Burr Grinder
There is no denying the fact that Cuisnart is a big name when it comes to different types of kitchen appliances.
Hence, there is no doubt that this particular burr grinder has a number of interesting features worth mentioning. We are sharing a few of them so that the readers are able to get reasonably good information.
- Elegant looking and sleek design.
- 18 position grind size selection facility.
- Capable of offering 32 cups of high quality coffee
- Comes with removable grind chamber.
- The removable grind chamber is a big takeaway
- One touch power bar.
- Heavy duty motor
- Also comes with cleaning and scoop brush.
- Excellent look and appearance.
- Impressive ergonomics and fits into the kitchen easily.
- Hopper capable of holding around half pound of coffee beans
- Six different settings allows users to choose the grind they prefer.
- Perfect for great grind and best suited for French Press Coffee.
- Simple button press operation and once grinding is over, the grinder stops automatically.
- Capable of offering 32 cups of coffee.
- Warranty terms and conditions are not being honored, according to customers.
- Motor functioning has stopped after 8 months against 18 months warranty.
- The customer is accountable for shipping and transporting damages.
5. KRUPS Silent Vortex ElectricCoffee Grinder
There is no denying the fact that KRUPS is a famous name when it comes to household appliances. Hence, this particular make and model of coffee bean grinder is considered to be good by scores of customers. The following few points will help customers to know more about the features.
- A perfect combination of efficiency, silence and powerful.
- Can grind coffee beans for 12 cups and that too in 15 seconds flat.
- Vortex Spin Technology helps to pull coffee beans into the blade ensuring efficient and faster grinding.
- It is versatile and can be used for spices, dry herbs and of course coffee beans.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Comes with a large capacity.
- One touch operation.
- One of the quietest coffee grinders in the market.
- Unique vortex spin technology aids in fast and efficient grinding.
- Totally dishwasher safe.
- Crisp and fresh grinding for tasty and aromatic coffee.
- Comes with the best of KRUPS technology.
- Great looking and ergonomic design.
- Very good value for money.
- Transit damages are frequent.
- A few instances of first-use breakdown have been reported.
- Customer support has large scope for improvement.
6. Mueller HyperGrind Precision ElectricCoffee Grinder
There are few names that stand out in the kitchen-appliance products and Mueller is one such name. Therefore, there are reasons to believe that this particular model of coffee grinder could offer very good value for money.
We will know more about this grinder by having a look at the main features.
- Uniform and consistent grind every occasion.
- Stylish and compact and does not eat up counter space.
- Best quality in performance and grind size assured.
- Efficient and powerful. The high quality blades and the powerful motor are comparable to the best in the industry.
- Versatile and suitable for seeds, spices, nuts and herbs.
- Easy to clean.
- Risk free and comes with 100% money back guarantee
- A fantastic addition to any kitchen.
- Can satisfy the needs of demanding coffee lovers and connoisseurs.
- Excellent value for money.
- Adds to the overall beauty of your kitchen.
- Delayed shipping has been reported.
- Breakages and damages ought to be addressed faster.
- A few instances of motor damage have been reported.
7. Black and Decker Coffee Grinding Machine
Black and Decker is a name that does not require an introduction as far as coffee grinding machine and other such devices are concerned. Hence, there is no doubt that this particular model also will be having some interesting features. The following few lines will certainly help readers to get more information about it.
- It can help grind your favourites including herbs, spices, grains and coffee beans.
- Offers 30% better grinding because of the uniform grind technology.
- The grinding bows and the stainless steel blades are tough and durable.
- Operates on a one touch push button control
- Also comes with a unique lid-locking safety feature.
- Best of safety features inbuilt in the coffee grinding machine.
- Comes with coffee grinder and bowl.
- Has an overall dimension of 3.5 inches x 3.4 inches x 7.28 inches
- Weighs 2.05 pounds
- A truly multipurpose grinder.
- Offers the best possible grinding.
- 30% better grinding ensured.
- Has the classic looks and appearance associated with all Blacker & Decker Machines.
- Does not eat up space on your kitchen top
- Reasonably priced and offers value for money.
- Few customers talk about it being a weak grinder.
- Coarse grinding may not impress all coffee lovers.
- Not durable as promised by the manufacturer.
8. Quellance Electric Coffee Grinderfor Most Efficient Grinding
Are you looking for a quality electric coffee grinder with one touch operation and a host of other interesting features? If yes, please spend some time going through this review. This particular model from Quellance is true to its reputation and here are some takeaway features.
- It without is an efficient and powerful grinder.
- It is powered by a quality 200 Watts motor.
- The double stainless steel blades ensures complete and total grinding of coffee beans perfectly.
- The entire grinding happens in 20 minutes.
- Versatile grinding. Suitable for beans, wheat, seeds, nuts, rice, spices and other cereals.
- Large capacity of 2.5 ounce.
- Easy cable management & splash proof design.
- It is a multifunctional grinder
- Stainless steel bowl is removable and washable.
- Easy maintenance
- Powerful and even grinding.
- Transparent cover lets you know what is happening.
- Comes with the best of Quellance technology
- Excellent value for money.
- A few cases of breakdown after a few months have been reported.
- The grinder becomes too hot after a few minutes of operation.
9. Kaffe Electric Grinder for coffee
This could be considered a good value-for-money buy because of a number of interesting features. Here are a few of them that are impressive and worth mentioning.
- This is a compact 3 Oz electric coffee grinder.
- Grinds fast and grinds efficiently.
- Converts whole-bean into fine grounded coffee within a few minutes.
- Promises fresh coffee, making use of quality coffee percolator.
- You can monitor grinding because of transparent lid.
- Suitable for grinding spices, nuts and cereals apart from coffee beans.
- Easy cleaning (brush included)
- Comes with two year warranty
- A great addition to your kitchen.
- Capable of offering the best of coffee powder.
- Powerful motor
- Easy maintenance
- Decent capacity of 3 ounces.
- Ergonomic looks and appearances.
- Excellent value for money.
- Cleaning the compartments inside is a challenge.
- This is a problem with quite a few brands.
- The quality of after-sale support could have been better.
The above 9 brands and makes of coffee filters would have given the readers a decent idea about cost-effective ways to enjoy the best of coffee early in the morning. It also could have given the readers some new insight into the fascinating world of burr grinder machines.
It also may have given the readers the right knowledge and information that could help them to separate the grain from the chaff when it comes to choosing low cost coffee filters.
We need to bear in mind that there are many unbranded coffee filters, especially the burr grinder under 50 variants that are known for their low price.
Quality should never be compromised when buying these filters and sticking to big names is always a safer bet. Also, you could be considered the manual coffee grinder as a good choice
You might Also Like: